“Boo pants” /interj/ - an exclamation against the hegemony of pants. /n/ - The “pants” or other clothes you wear on your lower extremities when you have “boo pants” moments. Generally marked by an elastic waistband. “Boo pants” include lounge pants, pajama pants, shorts, skirts, kilts, lingerie, underwear, nudity, etc. This blog celebrates “boo pants” in all their glory.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wrong headed people

I'm sorry for not posting in awhile. Sadly, I'm busy at work. Which means wearing pants. Which is just depressing.

Speaking of depressing, I just found this article describing these pants that punish and demean you for eating too much. While I hate pants, and I hate that feeling when your pants start to get tight because you've eaten too much, haven't exercised enough, or both, I cannot approve of these.

In happier news, Ned needs your help. His goal may be questionable, but I like to think he's just out to recover his hard-earned property. Poor Ned just needs to relax and stop wearing tighty whiteys.

But we'll help No-Pants Ned along his way here in this fun little free flash game. There are a couple of (disturbing, though perfectly safe for work) click-throughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment