“Boo pants” /interj/ - an exclamation against the hegemony of pants. /n/ - The “pants” or other clothes you wear on your lower extremities when you have “boo pants” moments. Generally marked by an elastic waistband. “Boo pants” include lounge pants, pajama pants, shorts, skirts, kilts, lingerie, underwear, nudity, etc. This blog celebrates “boo pants” in all their glory.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Yesterday, all my troubles were in my pants!!!!

While I write about the evil that is pants here, generally this blog is meant to throw a humorous light on the hegemony of pants, particularly in the workplace.

Yesterday, though, my pants couldn't have been more irritating if they'd be made from porcupine quills. I couldn't wait to be home and be rid of them.

Sometimes all a man wants is to lay on the couch in his underwear, watch TV, and eat Cheetos.

I didn't watch TV. I didn't eat Cheetos. But I did crash on the couch in my boxer briefs and let the AC wash over me.

Our cats looked on in terror.

No comments:

Post a Comment