“Boo pants” /interj/ - an exclamation against the hegemony of pants. /n/ - The “pants” or other clothes you wear on your lower extremities when you have “boo pants” moments. Generally marked by an elastic waistband. “Boo pants” include lounge pants, pajama pants, shorts, skirts, kilts, lingerie, underwear, nudity, etc. This blog celebrates “boo pants” in all their glory.

Friday, May 14, 2010

From the Twitterverse

I don't know @blondediva11 in real life, but I follow her (I'm assuming her) on Twitter because she's very entertaining. For instance, she uses a cheeky picture of Marilyn Monroe (at least I think it's Marilyn though it's hard to tell in that little box) as her icon.

Then today she posted this:

"Stupid fashion gurus. I already know "What Not to Wear." They're called pants, people. Get with the program."

No comments:

Post a Comment