“Boo pants” /interj/ - an exclamation against the hegemony of pants. /n/ - The “pants” or other clothes you wear on your lower extremities when you have “boo pants” moments. Generally marked by an elastic waistband. “Boo pants” include lounge pants, pajama pants, shorts, skirts, kilts, lingerie, underwear, nudity, etc. This blog celebrates “boo pants” in all their glory.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Not our greatest champions

I have Google News track the phrase "no pants" and the word "pantsless." Sadly, most of the news stories I receive in my email involve criminal acts. They can usually be categorized as amusing tales of drunken idiots.




Today, for instance, in addition to the one I posted in my last entry, there came this story from Wisconsin of a man driving intoxicated with wearing pants or underpants.

Sigh.

Nudity and pantslessness are wonderful things, and I completely understand the need to be free when you've overindulged. But please never drink and drive. And don't do something else stupid that will wind up in the newspapers when you're not wearing pants. It only makes your life comedic.

No comments:

Post a Comment