“Boo pants” /interj/ - an exclamation against the hegemony of pants. /n/ - The “pants” or other clothes you wear on your lower extremities when you have “boo pants” moments. Generally marked by an elastic waistband. “Boo pants” include lounge pants, pajama pants, shorts, skirts, kilts, lingerie, underwear, nudity, etc. This blog celebrates “boo pants” in all their glory.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Comments about underwear

Sometimes there is nothing I like better than lounging about in my underwear. During sweltering summer days, when my apartment lacked central air conditioning, I would lay on the bed, every fan I owned swirling about me, wearing nothing but a pair of boxers.

It was something like heaven.

This does not mean I would go outside in just my underwear.

Especially if I was on the run from the cops. In New Jersey. In January.

Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment